- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
- Almie Rose, 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: 09412, via helloitskylie)
six months ago selena tested her relationship with her boyfriend justin with the love calculator. it didn’t look good. but she didn’t listen.
mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art and so are you